General Counsel Services
Legal services for small and midsized businesses
A business may not have the financial resources for a full time in house legal counsel but will require services from an experienced, knowledgeable lawyer from time to time. These businesses have a need for advice and counseling on a range of legal issues including employment, regulatory, contracts and forms, corporate governance, business transactions, intellectual property and litigation.
At Barsom Law Group, we offer a specialized solution to small and mid sized businesses in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Our General Counsel Service is designed to be flexible to meet the needs of each unique client. This service includes working as part of the in-house team virtually or onsite for a set of number of hours, or as outside general counsel to handle overflow and specific needs as they may arise.
Our service has several pricing options which include monthly fixed retainers, fixed fee pricing for projects, competitive hourly rates, or contingency fee.
Business Clients Benefit From Our Versatility
Our clients turn to Barsom Law Group for general counsel services and advocacy in the following areas:
- Business formation, reorganization, restructuring or sale of assets
- Employment agreements, human resources issues and relationships with independent contractors and third parties
- Trade secret protection, non-disclosure and non-competition agreements
- Copyright and trademark filing
- Separation and termination agreements, professional and executive compensation, and management succession planning
- Business operations, including commercial contracts, distribution and licensing agreements, service agreement or equipment leasing
- Litigation including alternative dispute resolution and mediation
- Risk management and compliance with copyright and trademarks
Cost-Effective General Counsel Services in Rhode Island, Massachusetts & Nationwide
For more information on how our Rhode Island & Massachusetts general counsel services can serve the needs and advance the interest of your company, contact us for a consultation.